You Can Make a Difference!
To make a tax deductible contribution to Pegasus Therapeutic Riding
or Mail To:
P.O. Box 13508
Palm Desert, CA 92255-3588
With a contribution to Pegasus, you can make a difference for so many disabled children and adults.
It will help Pegasus to continue busing in the school children of special needs from all the desert school districts.
These children otherwise would not have the opportunity to reap the many benefits of therapeutic program.
Pegasus does not charge for our therapeutic services. We do not offer paid riding classes to support our operations like many other similar programs.
We do not turn away anyone because they cannot afford it. The service we provide at "NO COST" to the rider is our way of giving back to the community; your contribution is your way of giving back to the community.
PEGASUS THERAPEUTIC RIDING © IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION and we rely on your gift of giving to keep operating.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HELP
- Donate a horse
- Classes are held October through May in the outdoor arena
- Donate towards a cover for the arena
- Donating tack equipment new or used
- Volunteering, with your valuable time or skills i.e. gardening, carpentry, painting, handyman chores
- Office supplies
- Sponsorship for events
- Merchandise for event auctions
- While cash is nice, we accept all major credit cards and checks
- Estate Planning
Merchandise for Event Auctions
Click Here for Submission Form
- iPad Tablet
- Busing for one school East of Cook Street for 29 weeks $2,000.
- English Saddles: new small saddles $1,500.
- Used Saddles Bought on E-Bay $250.
- Pegasus therapy for 1 child for 29 weeks $700.
- New Phone System prefer AT&T Portables 4 phones $75.
- Fed Ex Credit for 1 year $500.
- Large Refrigerator with Ice Maker $1,600.
- Farrier for our Therapy Horses Shoes 1 month $600.
- Roof cover for arena therapy classes, contribute towards the fund to protect riders from weather elements.
- Bottled water for the riders and volunteers.
- Pegasus t-shirts for our riders.
For contributions and donations please contact Chase Berke at:
A gift of love Concerts
Thank you Barry for including Pegasus in your Series of Concerts for Charity!
Click here or on image above for more info.
BARRY MANILOW CONTRIBUTES THIRD SERIES OF FIVE CONCERTS TO COACHELLA VALLEY CHARITIES
Manilow Sets Goal To Hit $1,500,000 In Total Funds
All Proceeds Go To Charity
Pegasus Riding Academy Seeks Roof for Outdoor Arena
New Sign For Pegasus
A heartfelt thank you to our friends who volunteer and help us with so many other needs at Pegasus.
Kelly and Heath Scarinci owner of Impression Design they printed and donated our new sign with our new name
And The Ranch Recovery Center, INC. Brandon Triplett, Josh Stroud, who donated their time to installed our new sign
Left to Right: Brandon Triplett, Kelly Scarinci, Josh Stroud, and Lori Sarner, Pegasus President
A New Roof For The Patio
Thanks to the guys from The Ranch John Eller, Vincent Zubel, Dennis Brudvick, Johnnie Carter
Meet Some of Our Pegasus Partners who serve as Roving Ambassadors of our work.
Emmy Award Winning Actress
"The Bionic Woman"
Movie of the Week
Hallmark Hall of Fame
Multi Award Winning Actress
Currently On CBS as Gloria Abbott of "The Young and The Restless"
Best Selling Author
V.C. Andrews Franchise
101st Novel Due November 2010!
Platinum Recording Artist
The Paris Sisters
Emmy Award Winning Actress
Original Hostess "Wheel of Fortune"
Contributing News Correspondent
Beverly Hills Courier & Hello Magazine